One of the most requested features from the World of Warships community has been the implementation of clans. Well, the wait is over. Clans are coming very soon. Welcome to the World of Warships Clan Beta sign ups. There is some very information about this sign up period that you need to know. Please read carefully.
Here is what you need to know!
- The sign up period for Clan Beta Registration is October 28th to October 30th 23:59 Pacific Time 2016.
- Please register for your clans HERE.
- Once our clans are locked in, we will be ready to start the Clan Beta with the release of 0.5.14. The beta will end in December.
- Registration for the Clan Beta is currently free. Once we are out of beta and in public release, there will be a fee. We will update you on this as we get closer to release.
- Late registrations will be looked at on a case by case basis. They don't guarantee entry.
To register, you'll need to provide the following:
- In game name and email of the clan leader/point of contact
- Clan tags can range from 2-5 characters.
- Clan name: Can be between 2-70 characters. Names must follow the forum rules. Non-offensive and forum appropriate names.
- Clan tag: Allowed symbols: numbers, latin letters, underscore (_), hyphen (-). Tag length: 2-5 symbols
- Please provide the information for your clan members. You must have a minimum of 10 members to register. Names will appear like this EX: WGA-NikoPower
- Until the clan is officially accepted by WG, registration do not guarantee entry.
- Clan Captains with a clan of 10 or more active members throughout the beta period will have the opportunity to keep their clan name for the public launch. All others will be wiped.
- Active members must have a minimum of 30 battles played during the beta period.
- As of current, the beta period will allow a max of 30 members max. We will work to make changes to this limitation prior on launch. We will keep you updated.
- As we get going, we will require feedback from the Clan Captains to let us know how they feel the beta is going and to offer suggestions as well.
- Since this is a beta, functions are subject to change.