• Alpha Tester

Friedrich der Grosse.

Posted Image

garfield001 #302 Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Thank you! :honoring:

EDIT: You wouldn't happen to have that other one with the awesome hat? :hiding:

Edited by garfield001, 14 May 2017 - 01:17 PM.

garfield001 #303 Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:12 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Hello every-nyan!

I just updated everything for 0.6.5.0! A few new ships were added this time around: HSF Graf Spee, De Grasse and Kidd. I also change Friedrich der Große's picture, thanks to WinterPwner for providing me with WSG's FdG. I'd also like to warn people that there's a potential for some things missing or not working properly (missing ship pictures for example) because I changed a little how I manage my files in order to be more efficient with the updates. If everything is fine, you shouldn't notice anything different, but I may have made a few mistakes along the way.

What's new:

• Added High School Fleet Graf Spee
  • Added De Grasse
  • Added Kidd

Lastly, I need your help to test this new "Make your own Ship Previews Pack" thing I want to test. This is a pack with preview picture of all the ships from different games, such as Kancolle and Warship Girls, but also Pacific Girls, Victory Belles and Azur Lane. This pack is still a work in progress, but I wanted to have people's opinion on how well the format works, are the instructions clear enough, am I missing important ships/games, etc. This is some sort of Beta version if you will, but you guys are more than welcome to try it. I won't add it to my collection yet, but you can download it from this post. You can also check the list of available ship girls here. Anyway, be sure to let me know what you think of it so far, in this thread or in PM!

I'd really like to make a site like hakabase showed me a while back to ease this thing, but I have no idea how to do it...

-garfield001

Edited by garfield001, 18 May 2017 - 01:01 AM.

Muki41 #304 Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:21 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Neat any chance you could include the non-romanized previews too?

garfield001 #305 Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:26 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostMuki41, on 18 May 2017 - 12:21 AM, said:

Neat any chance you could include the non-romanized previews too?

Yes! It was actually part of the initial plan, but I didn't have the time to finish them all before 0.6.5.0 hit live, so I'll add them in the next version.

garfield001 #306 Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

I made a small fix for the UI mods. The mouse over icon of the Bismarck campaign was buggy, so I fixed it. It's super minor, so you don't have to update it if that doesn't bother you.

I also added the French version of the UI mods and of the Commanders/Ships names.

-garfield001

Stampz #307 Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:54 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

Just noticed the Kobayashi's Dragon Maid for the Southern Dragon and I love it.

garfield001 #308 Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostStampz, on 22 May 2017 - 03:54 AM, said:

Just noticed the Kobayashi's Dragon Maid for the Southern Dragon and I love it.

If we ever get the Eastern Dragon one, you should like that one too! :yes_cap:

Kapitanleutnant_Ford #309 Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:57 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

Hey Garfield, I am using your flag mod (along with some other mods of yours) but it only changes the flag on the ship, not the portrait background flags on either the carousel or the captain portrait. Could you show me how to change that or add it to your flag mod? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Edited by Kapitanleutnant_Ford, 22 May 2017 - 02:14 PM.

Stats

Suryn #310 Posted Yesterday, 01:34 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

View Postgarfield001, on 17 May 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

Hello every-nyan!

I just updated everything for 0.6.5.0! A few new ships were added this time around: HSF Graf Spee, De Grasse and Kidd. I also change Friedrich der Große's picture, thanks to WinterPwner for providing me with WSG's FdG. I'd also like to warn people that there's a potential for some things missing or not working properly (missing ship pictures for example) because I changed a little how I manage my files in order to be more efficient with the updates. If everything is fine, you shouldn't notice anything different, but I may have made a few mistakes along the way.

What's new:

• Added High School Fleet Graf Spee
  • Added De Grasse
  • Added Kidd

Lastly, I need your help to test this new "Make your own Ship Previews Pack" thing I want to test. This is a pack with preview picture of all the ships from different games, such as Kancolle and Warship Girls, but also Pacific Girls, Victory Belles and Azur Lane. This pack is still a work in progress, but I wanted to have people's opinion on how well the format works, are the instructions clear enough, am I missing important ships/games, etc. This is some sort of Beta version if you will, but you guys are more than welcome to try it. I won't add it to my collection yet, but you can download it from this post. You can also check the list of available ship girls here. Anyway, be sure to let me know what you think of it so far, in this thread or in PM!

I'd really like to make a site like hakabase showed me a while back to ease this thing, but I have no idea how to do it...

-garfield001

On the idea of how to present it to players. Starting from fact I know a bit about html/java, but have not really produced anything public.

I know of a way for a button to show different images specific to a pick. So have a dropdown button for each ship. Have the player select it, and then have a final button at the end that locks in the choices and creates the download. Probally going to be a bit of a chaos on the backend creating the full file. I do like the options for choice though since I'm no longer running a straight port instead, choosing the image I like best for each image

garfield001 #311 Posted Yesterday, 11:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostSuryn, on 23 May 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

On the idea of how to present it to players. Starting from fact I know a bit about html/java, but have not really produced anything public.

I know of a way for a button to show different images specific to a pick. So have a dropdown button for each ship. Have the player select it, and then have a final button at the end that locks in the choices and creates the download. Probally going to be a bit of a chaos on the backend creating the full file. I do like the options for choice though since I'm no longer running a straight port instead, choosing the image I like best for each image

hakabase sent me this site a while back, and it's pretty awesome. I have however NO IDEA how to: A) make a website (lol), B) make a website or an app like that! Which is pretty much why I only put all the pictures in one folder (lousy solution but you know...). If you know how to make such a website and want to help/have the time to help, do contact me through PM and we can talk!

garfield001 #312 Posted Yesterday, 08:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

I updated the flags for 0.6.5.1. Everything else seems to be working fine, but let me know if anything is broken.

EDIT: I also updated the Font Pack with the Italian and Dragon fonts. Have fun with those~

Edited by garfield001, Yesterday, 09:16 PM.

Also tagged with mods

10 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Suryn, daraec