Seaman Recruit

• Members

It doesn't seem to work for HP PCs. maybe for lenevo or dell, but not HP

garfield001 #42 Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostStarchaser_Hero, on 25 November 2016 - 01:53 AM, said:

It doesn't seem to work for HP PCs. maybe for lenevo or dell, but not HP

Hi Starchaser and welcome to the forums. Could you elaborate on what is not working? Which mods are you using? What is not working (is the game not loading, the mods not showing, the download not loading, etc)?

To be honest, I doubt your problem has anything to do with your computer being a HP one, but I need more info on what's not working.

Cpt_Cirno #43 Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:11 PM

Seaman

• Members

I hope I don't sound like to much of an a-hole with this but... About the Kancolle UI mod, where do I find the searching for battle picture inside the res_mods folder? The one with Akizuki and Maya (picture related). I find that picture extremely ugly and poorly drawn in my opinion, so I'd like to change or remove it myself.. I wouldn't even care too much if it was just a map loading picture, but the fact that is shows up literally EVERY time I join a match really makes me want to unninstall the mod, to be honest. Here's the picture:

Spoiler

garfield001 #44 Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:11 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostCpt_Cirno, on 29 November 2016 - 05:11 PM, said:

I hope I don't sound like to much of an a-hole with this but... About the Kancolle UI mod, where do I find the searching for battle picture inside the res_mods folder? The one with Akizuki and Maya (picture related). I find that picture extremely ugly and poorly drawn in my opinion, so I'd like to change or remove it myself.. I wouldn't even care too much if it was just a map loading picture, but the fact that is shows up literally EVERY time I join a match really makes me want to unninstall the mod, to be honest. Here's the picture:

Spoiler

Hello Cirno! I'm sorry that you don't like that picture. I will try to find one to replace it, but in the meantime, if you have any suggestion to what picture you would like instead, I'm open to suggestions.

If you really want to change it by yourself, you will find the picture in the bg_lib.swf file. You will need JPEXS Flash Decompiler to be able to change it.

XxPURESHADOWxX #45 Posted 30 November 2016 - 06:55 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

whelp Garfield im just mega fan boying here, but if you find anything with Iowa in it from Kantai i myself would be so happy.... like oh lawdy id say Iowa or Nagato for that loading picture, just some feed back O: 

daraec #46 Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:18 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

hi, i like a lot your mods, but for this update (0.5.15.0) dont work, show the login screen and dont start the game it keeps  trying to conect. 

Edited by daraec, 30 November 2016 - 02:19 PM.

iBolverk #47 Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:30 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

View PostXxPURESHADOWxX, on 30 November 2016 - 06:55 AM, said:

whelp Garfield im just mega fan boying here, but if you find anything with Iowa in it from Kantai i myself would be so happy.... like oh lawdy id say Iowa or Nagato for that loading picture, just some feed back O: 

Yes please either of those 2 would be perfect

garfield001 #48 Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View Postdaraec, on 30 November 2016 - 09:18 AM, said:

hi, i like a lot your mods, but for this update (0.5.15.0) dont work, show the login screen and dont start the game it keeps  trying to conect. 

Hi there daraec and welcome to the forums! I am aware that most of the mods aren't working properly with the new update and I am hard at work to fix it. You have to know that this is actually a pretty big patch with lots of stuff to add to the mods. I don't currently have an ETA, but just be sure that I'm working as fast as I can to get everything ready.

I also have a few new surprises that will hopefully be worth the wait~

View PostXxPURESHADOWxX, on 30 November 2016 - 01:55 AM, said:

View PostiBolverk, on 30 November 2016 - 10:30 AM, said:

Yes please either of those 2 would be perfect

First, welcome to the forums iBolverk! Since Iowa and Nagato seems so popular, I'll try to find a nice picture of either of them for the Random Battle screen.

War_Plains_Tiger #49 Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:56 PM

Seaman

• Members

View Postgarfield001, on 30 November 2016 - 05:48 PM, said:

Hi there daraec and welcome to the forums! I am aware that most of the mods aren't working properly with the new update and I am hard at work to fix it. You have to know that this is actually a pretty big patch with lots of stuff to add to the mods. I don't currently have an ETA, but just be sure that I'm working as fast as I can to get everything ready.

I also have a few new surprises that will hopefully be worth the wait~

First, welcome to the forums iBolverk! Since Iowa and Nagato seems so popular, I'll try to find a nice picture of either of them for the Random Battle screen.

Just to chime in, the new Saratoga from Kantai Collection looks pretty nice as well.

My twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/airesdrake

Team: SV Steel Talons (GDI is the best, even if KANE LIVES is a better meme)

daraec #50 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:17 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I will waiting for it.  Thanks for all your effort. :D

MidwayPrincess #51 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:32 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I'm pretty new to the game and I only found your mods yesterday, just a few hours before the game went down for maintenance, and immediately fell in love with what you've done. While I didn't have much time to really appreciate all the details of what you've done, it still had a profound effect! 

So I'd just like to say thank you. 

Thank you for making the mod. Thank you putting so much time and effort into it. And thank you for sharing it!

Cpt_Cirno #52 Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:21 AM

Seaman

• Members

View Postgarfield001, on 29 November 2016 - 09:11 PM, said:

Hello Cirno! I'm sorry that you don't like that picture. I will try to find one to replace it, but in the meantime, if you have any suggestion to what picture you would like instead, I'm open to suggestions.

If you really want to change it by yourself, you will find the picture in the bg_lib.swf file. You will need JPEXS Flash Decompiler to be able to change it.

many thanks! I'd change it myself right npw but as the mod isn't working since the last update I guess it wouldn't be of much use hehe
as for the picture, I really like this picture of the kongou sisters (by artist azizkeybackspace on deviantart), It's the one was planning to use. But since so many people are asking for Iowa or Nagato I guess that would be really cool as well. 

Spoiler

Edited by Cpt_Cirno, 01 December 2016 - 03:22 AM.

garfield001 #53 Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Alright guys, sorry for the delay, I'm finishing up a few things and will be uploading the mods. Cirno, you posted at about the right time, and I picked your Kongou sisters picture for the Random Battle screen. I find it a little "busy" so we may lose some info on the screen, but we'll see. I may change it next update if I'm not satisfied with it.

Nagato is already the center of the Ranked Battle screen, so I didn't liek having her too many times, you know, for people who don't like her as much as you guys! And I didn't find a nice Iowa picture that's large enough...

Anyway, mods should be up shortly!

XxPURESHADOWxX #54 Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:55 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

what image size would you need Garfield? i can maybe look around.. :^) 

garfield001 #55 Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:06 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostXxPURESHADOWxX, on 30 November 2016 - 10:55 PM, said:

what image size would you need Garfield? i can maybe look around.. :^) 

Some people would like me to change the picture for Random Battles (the one showing while the game is looking for a battle). Nagato and Iowa seem to be the favorite girls for it, but I haven't been able to find a good picture of Iowa, and Nagato is already the picture for Ranked Battles. Cpt_Cirno proposed a picture that I'll use for this version anyway.

If you, or anyone, has any suggestions to replace it, please post them!

XxPURESHADOWxX #56 Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:09 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

what about this? 

Spoiler

Edited by XxPURESHADOWxX, 01 December 2016 - 04:14 AM.

garfield001 #57 Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:37 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Hi everyone! Sorry for the wait, but here it is finally. I have updated everything for 0.5.15.0! As expected, I have added the new Japanese DDs and the upcoming German DDs. A few new things this time. I changed the Warspite picture for WSG mods, because I found a WSG version of her. I tried a new way of making the Romanization and Commander names mods, so there may be a few mistakes here and there. Let me know if you find any. Just need to mention that the Pan-Asian commander may have changed a little, my new way of modding it gives the right accents. Premium Oleg, Graf Spee and Missouri were added. Also, I changed the German font because the DD names were unreadable and the numbers didn't look very good... I actually like the new font, but let me know what you think about it.

Lastly, I made a Dasha Perova commander! She now replaces Steven Seagal in the Commander pack, but it is also possible to download her as a standalone. I have made both an anime and a non-anime version.

What's new:

• New Japanese DDs
  • New German DDs
  • Added Oleg, Graf Spee, Missouri
  • Changed Warspite for WSG mods
  • New font for German ships
  • Commonwealth (Canada and Australia) flags
  • ARP flag
  • New Dash Perova (anime and non-anime) commander

Dasha Perova

I hope you guys like the changes! As always, let me know if anything isn't working properly.

-garfield001

Edited by garfield001, 01 December 2016 - 05:24 AM.

garfield001 #58 Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:38 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Thanks for the pictures Pureshadow. For now I'm gonna go with the one offered by Cpt_Cirno, and we'll see how that goes!

hakabase #59 Posted 01 December 2016 - 06:31 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Hi Garfield001

The right side of your latest icon pack is mirrored.
The battle_state.swf is no longer working as usual, i found a way to solve this issue, not perfect but workable.

Extract 'gui\unbound\team_structure.xml' from res_packages and copy to res_mods........you know the rest,
Modify the value of line 2950 and line 2952 with text editor,

Good Luck!

WeissRaben_2 #60 Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:07 AM

Seaman

• Members

The Kancolle modpack is great, but... the current version of the previews is using WSG's ships instead.

Also tagged with mods

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users